Translate the theme using Loco Translate
All themes by SoCanny are fully translatable. We'll use Loco Translate plugin for this example but other plugins will work as well.
- Install and activate Loco Translate plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
- Go to Settings - General and choose your website language:
- Then go to Loco Translate - Themes. Select the active theme (Landkit in this case):
- Select New Language:
- Ignore the Template missing by clicking Skip template.
- Select your language and Start translating:
- You will now see all theme's translatable strings. Search the one you need using the Filter translations field:
- Select the string, add the translation and click save: