Hybrid Composer full page
The FullPage template is a complete full page engine that allows you to create awesome pages and websites. To use it activate the template and update the page. Sidebars are not supported. FullPage template shows full screen areas with a horizontal or vertical scroll. On mobile the FullPage is converted into a static page and all components are placed one below the other.
Create a new section for every menu item, the menu is on top right. Every section can be empty, with background image, slider or video.
Every page section is a full page area, the sections are automatically centered in both directions, if you have problems with the layout insert all the section's content into a parent column 12. The background image should be at least HD (1920x1080px). Animations are supported. For background video section use MP4 videos, Youtube is not supported. The ID of every section is the anchor link name.
To add horizontal slides insert the component SLIDES into a new section. If you use this component you must insert all the contents into the slides only. This component is not compatible with the horizontal FullPage mode.
Top and bottom area
Use the component Top bottom area to insert a content on top or on bottom of the screen. This component will place the content on top or bottom without margins or paddings so make sure you add the space component if you need to fix that.
On top right you can see the full page menu, the menu items number must be the same as the sections number. Every menu item has an icon, used only for some menu types, and a text, the menu item name. On bottom box you can set the menu type and set other options. The top menu must not be one page, you can uncheck it from Appearance > Theme options > Menu. To change the anchor link name click the top right button of each section and update the ID.
Top header menu
If you want use the main top menu, the header, follow these instructions:
- On bottom box select menu style to none
- Go to WordPress menu > Appearance > Theme options and on menu tab select one page menu, save the settings
- Go to WordPress menu > Appearance > menus, select you menu, add a the menu item Custom Link, and on URL insert #section-0 for first full page section, #section-1 for second full page section ....
- For combined menus, full page + classic links to other pages, disable one page menu from Appearance > Theme options and add the full URL to the menu items URL, replace #section-1 with http://www.yoursite.com/#section-1....
- Menu style Menu styles; set to none for top header menu
- Menu position Set the menu position
- Arrows Show top and bottom arrows for vertical direction; you can show only next, or both arrows.
- Arrow text 1 Arrows text top or left, supported only for arrows style 1
- Arrow text 2 Arrows text bottom or right, supported only for default arrows style
- Arrows position Top and bottom arrows position
- Arrows style Arrow styles
- Single bg If activated all the page have one fixed background, you can set it from top box
- Direction Full page direction: horizontal or vertical
- Center offset Adjust the vertical height to perfectly center the content to the screen
- Menu logo Show the website logo on the menu
- Hide header Hide the top header
- Footer Show the footer
- Advanced options Advanced plugin options